Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:33:29 +1300

At 18:34 29.12.98 -0800, Mark S wrote:
>Well, rats. I played Giren's Greed again last night, capturing Odessa,
>New York and California and beginning the attack on Kilimanjaro, but the
>only cut-scene I saw was the conquest-of-Odessa one with Ma Kube. To make
>matters worse, it refuses to save games - says there's not enough memory
>- so I'm limited to what I can accomplish in one sitting. I think I'll
>give up and look for a sneaky way to get at those cut-scene movies...

this may be a spoiler, but if you want to suck out all the full motion
video clips form the disc, there are programs that can do that for Saturn
discs (and PSX). Immoral, maybe; spoilers, maybe, but I am a sucker for
FMV's (I have all the FFVII clips, including the huge 200MB 8 min clip on
disc 3).
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013