Re: Christmas Present

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:10:35 -0000

>At 03:42 PM 12/28/98 -0000, you wrote:
>>The worst one for this is the Patlabor 2 Ingram. It comes with enough
parts
>>to build one and a half models. [2 complete sets of rubber parts, two
>>complete bodies but only one set of arms and legs oh and one head, but 3
>sets of antennae]
>
> Yeah. That kit, however, has 3 heads, since Alphose, 2 & 3 all have
>different heads.. you probably meant that. Anyway, I was so spoilt for
>choice that I haven't done it yet. =)

I stand corrected. That doesn't make things better though. All it means is
that you're a little bit closer to being able to make *two* complete
models...

Oh, and I forgot, two sets of shoulders, [although you can only use one...]
two sets of hands...Two shields, a few spare polycaps... *censored* why
couldn't they have included the extra parts to build two Ingrams?

--
God's in His heaven, all's right with the world.