Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:31:29 -0800

On 28 Dec 98, at 14:24, Edward Ju wrote:

> >On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Mark Simmons wrote:
> >> Having stayed up all night playing the One Year War simulation Giren's
> >> Greed (thanks, James!) on a loaner Saturn (thanks, Toshi!), I thought I'd

> - Gundam Tactics: Mobility Fleet: similar to the F91 SFC game, mission-based
> and turn-based strategy game, like Giren's Greed, it allows you to play
> either side of the conflict. Set in the 0079 period, you command either

> Wintel platform. It may not run on Win95 systems but should run on Win98
> systems if its OS requirements are the same as Gundam Virtual Modeler Light.

It works for my C-Win95. Also confirmed to work on J-Win95.
Whether it will work for English version of Win95 is another question.

Jim Huang

P.S.: Mark, I just noticed the CC: line. Did you played so much you
now communicate with Julie by E-mail? ^_^