Good news

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 01:50:40 -0500 (EST)

Howdy folks, it's me, reporting from Japan.

I just saw the new issue of HJ today.

* They ran the pictorial on PG Gundam. There isn't much to be said.
Nothing special. I think you heard enough about beauty of this kit.

* They showed the picture(including boxart), as well as lineart for Super
Gundam. One thing they mentioned was that spec for TV can't be
imprimented, since G-Defensor seemed to "change" its size when it was in
G-Flyer mode. My personal impression of the picture was pretty good.
Looks a lot better than 1/144, like it should.

* They also showed "variation" parts for MG GM (look, it's palindrome!).
This is set to be released on February. It'll include engine block to
replace core fighter(looks exactly like PG Gundam's inner torso), head,
which looks a lot skinnier than it should, and bazooka rack to replace the
second beam saber! It looked very interesting.

* No news on Dom, unfortunately.

I also found a book called "How to pilot a super robot", which I
thought
was hilarious. This book is about how to become a pilot for
various
robots in anime. The chapters on Gundam includes "how to pilot Gundam",
"The way of Gundam Master", "How to beat Gundam".
The book also contained bits about how to become a pilot for Dunbine,
L-Gaim, Ingram, etc.

Well, that's it for now.

Kota