Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:38:30 -0800

Eddie writes,

> Yeap, and the most addicting one I've played so far!

  ...confirming that he's played it. :-)

  So, if you'll permit the digression, I'd like to ask a couple of questions...

* What functions dom Minovski scattering and supply ships play in the game?

* Can you confirm that you only see the cut scenes if you complete the
operation on schedule?

* And what cut scenes have you seen, anyway? So far I've been playing as
Giren, and I've seen the initial animation, the first drop operation, and
the capture of Odessa - all of which I managed to record on videotape, by
feeding the Saturn's video out through a VCR...

-- Mark
Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>

Collecting is for butterflies and stamps.
And at least butterfly collectors take 'em out of the jar.