Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:25:03 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Mark Simmons wrote:
> Having stayed up all night playing the One Year War simulation Giren's
> Greed (thanks, James!) on a loaner Saturn (thanks, Toshi!), I thought I'd

Hey cool! Is it available on Windoze machines? When I was in Tokyo, I
saw a bunch of Gundam games for all kinds of platforms, even including
English Win95/98. But it seems they are all in Japanese (duh!) so I
didn't touch any. Can anyone do a little overview of the available Gundam
games? (especially if there're any that are playable by English/Chinese
speakers on Win95 machines)

BTW, I did see the demo movie for "Gundam 0079 The War For Earth" but I
still don't know what kind of game it is. With a Gundam torso on the
Guntank base, how horrid!

> can promote him too). This forces the character to spend a few turns out
> of action, i.e. training on the new hardware. Vehicles can also be

Excuse me for being dumb, so this is a turn-based strategy game right?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble