Re: Identify Gundam Product

Joaquin Torres (jltorres@Bellsouth.net)
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 17:50:24 -0500

Ben Koshy wrote:

> I have in possession a box of Japanese, Gundam trading cards. The cards
> are not standard American size but about half that size.

That sounds like menko cards, a game played in Japan similar to pogs. My
brother still has a pretty good collection of Gundam menko, some of which I've
scanned and will eventually put on my web site. I don't know what happened to my
own collection...maybe my brother snagged them. Usually, the back of the card
will have some other game elements on them, like dice, playing cards, hanafuda
cards, etc.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres