Identify Gundam Product

Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 14:34:09 -0800

I recieved this question from a person on my website. I'm not sure what
these are. Especially since they are bout half the size? Could they be
some sort of Gundam card game?

-----------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

    I have in possession a box of Japanese, Gundam trading cards. The cards
are

not standard American size but about half that size. the come in blue
packages

that are sealed originally by staples. Each pack has 4 cards in a block.
There are

30 packs, 4 that were open. There is also 4 additional blocks that have 16
cards

in them with no packaging. The cards are in color and for what I can gather
seem

to tell the original movie or T.V. series. This was purchased by my father
years

ago and he has not been helpful, any information would be great. If you
need a

picture of the box, the packages, or the cards themselves i will have to
mail them

to you.