Season's Greetings!

dyar@halcyon.com
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:33:42 -0800

We bid adieu to the passing year,
And send our wish - Good Health, Good Cheer!
Upon your house, may blessings pile,
'Til all within can only smile,
And face the morrow without fear,
With promise and hope for the New Year.

With hearts of Joy and filled with Song,
We strive to forgive all worldly wrong.
Remember the words from beyond the hill,
"Peace on Earth for those of Good Will!"
Is still the Standard for which we long,
While seeking Truth within the throng.

-Z-

        __ +-----------------------------------+
       /\ \ | A dozen, a gross, and a score | \\|//
      / \ \ | Plus 3 times the square root of 4 | (o o)
     / /\ \ \ | Divided by seven |+oOOo~(_)~oOOo+
    / / /\ \ \ | Plus five times eleven || Dafydd |
   / / / \ \ \ | Is 9 squared - and not a bit more || & |
  / / / \ \ \ +-----------------------------------+| Allyson |
 / / /______\_\ \ | dyar@halcyon.com || Dyar |
/ / /____________\ | http://www.halcyon.com/dyar/ |+-------------+
\/_______________/ +-----------------------------------+ [_] [_]
"We all know life is a sexually-transmitted terminal disease with a 100%
mortality rate. People are beginning to realize that, since you're not
going to get out of this alive, you might as well have some fun along
the way." -- David Shaw, _The Pleasure Police: How Bluenose Busybodies
and Lily-Livered Alarmists are Taking All The Fun Out Of Life_
"Pronounced atmospheric scattering of shorter wavelengths, resulting in
selective transmission below 650 nanometers with progressively reducing
solar elevation, produces a tendency toward irrational euphoria among
primitive supervisors of domesticated ovines." --Anonymous Engineer's
Observations On The Aesthetics Of Sunsets, circa AD 1979 (MCMLXXIX)