Re: Heinlein and NT question

Daniel A. Fisher (dafish@brandeis.edu)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:37:31 -0500

>I'm not sure, but I think that X has Newtypes as well...

It does. The story revolves around Jamil Neet, a former Newtype, who was
used as a tool of war like other Newtypes. This "after-war" series goes
into the trauma he endured, and how he does not want any other Newtypes to
go through the pain he did.

Ja!

Daniel A. Fisher
Minister of Propaganda, OTAKU-Brandeis University Anime Club
Secretary, Brandeis Television (BTV)

MB 1694 Brandeis University
PO Box 9110/415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454
(781) 529-6342
PAGER - (800) 604-2028

"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth."
        - Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Gundam