Re: Model Shops in Japan (was: Do you think it's TRU?)

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:26:04 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, J Hsu wrote:
> story hobby superstore called "Sakuraya Hobby-kan", which is a part of

Wow I have to check it out next time I go there. Don't think I can top
that shopping tip, but I did notice some street vendors selling a few kits
in Akihabara, the selection iss bad, but the price may be good. Also
there's a nice model/toy shop in Ueno, walk south for two minutes along
Chuo-dori from Ueno TR Station. It's near a pedestrian bridge if I
remember right.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble