Re: (Gundam) Mechastorm

CatKanwak@aol.com
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:34:54 EST

In a message dated 12/20/98 10:31:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Where could I find of List of Heinleins works and a breif Review of each of
 his works??

Umm... me probably ^_^ J/K although this may be true... I'm not really sure,
actually... I have them all, and I'm sure that someone has no life like me and
has done them all on the web someplace... for the record, I have thirty-six of
his books, four of which are autographed to me (well my dad, actually, but he
has the same name as me so =P)