Re: (Gundam) Mechastorm

CatKanwak@aol.com
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:24:52 EST

In a message dated 12/20/98 5:26:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mrbuji@whidbey.net writes:

<< Uh, Starship Troopers is _not_ a "movie book", if you mean the kind that
 always show up in bookstores immediately after a movie is released. It was
 written in the 50's, roughly 40 years before the movie, which I won't say
 anything about... :) >>

I second that, I have the first printing. If you are going to read it, don't
think you'll be able to read it in one sitting. It reads basically as a
philosiphy novel, and I hail it as the best book I've read in a looooong time
^_^