Re: Do you think it's TRU?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:59:56 EST

In a message dated 12/20/1998 7:06:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

<< The rumour I heard from a reputable anime dealer upon noticing a lack of
kits
 on his historically overcrowded shelves, is s that Bandai is working a deal
 sell their kits exclusivly in a certain monsteriously large national toy
 store chain. He stated that the distributors are already cutting the volumn
 models to independent vendors to creat stock for Toys-R-Us.

Who knows. It sounds like TRU to me. TRU is a bigger chain then Kay-Bee,
right? This will be great, if this does happen?

Aaron