Re: 8MST models

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:57:29 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> > The Dom has already appeared, so a kit might be a possibility (though
> > the design they use is almost identical to the classic version). No
> Hmm.. I thought I remember someone mentioning that HJ said that there
> would be two more 8MST kits.

Hurrah! I love those 08MST models, they are the best quality 1/144 models
ever. All the better if the 08MST Dom looks like the 0079 one. I don't
really like those new Doms (0080 etc).

> I was hoping that they would continue to be
> 'scaled down MG kits' (I.e., like the Zaku). It would have been ironic to
> have seen the scaled-down Dom before the MG Dom that it's based on!

Do you mean that from a model design point of view, the HG 08MST models
were based on the MG models? I guess it would b obvious if I had a MG kit
to look at.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble