Re: (Gundam) Mechastorm

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:20:08 EST

In a message dated 12/19/1998 11:43:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CatKanwak@aol.com writes:

<< I would be very interested to hear your experience with publishers. From
  what I read, there's very little chance for a SciFi of the "wrong" length
  (among other conventional-wisdom characteristics expected of SciFi) to
  ever get published. But there are many more oppotunites for writers, what
  with an explosion of SciFi films, TVs, RPGs, and computer games. >>

What did the Hyperion series not flop? It is FOUR novel sized books long.

Aaron