Re: (Gundam) Mechastorm

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:01:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Chris Beilby wrote:
> CatKanwak@aol.com wrote:
> > I just finished (Okay, Okay, about three months ago) a book entitled,'
> > Mechastorm'. When I get it published (and if you read it , hint hint)
> Why not post it as a web site?

If you post it on the web, no publisher would ever touch it again, I
think. Of course you can post it to fish for interest in your other
creations.

I would be very interested to hear your experience with publishers. From
what I read, there's very little chance for a SciFi of the "wrong" length
(among other conventional-wisdom characteristics expected of SciFi) to
ever get published. But there are many more oppotunites for writers, what
with an explosion of SciFi films, TVs, RPGs, and computer games.

Good luck, keep us informed.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble