Re: (Gundam) Mechastorm

Iliv4anime@aol.com
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:22:21 EST

<<I just finished (Okay, Okay, about three months ago) a book entitled,'
Mechastorm'. When I get it published (and if you read it , hint hint) it'll be
blindingly obvious that I got most of the ideas from Gundam, Starship Troopers
and Yamato.

I have drawn several pictures of the Mountain Climbers, seventy-five foot
robots with everything from a fifteen-inch gatling gun to hand grenades ^_^ I
even went through the painful experience of looking up webpages that went into
detail how the Gundams are piloted (Some people just have no life, like myself
-_-*) But anyway, I'm proud of it, but I was kind of hoping someone would read
it and give me some feedback, someone who knows about giant robots and stuff.
(Someone who is patient as well). It is not a long book (about 40,000 words,
roughly 200 pages). The only problem I'm having is that shorter books aren't
really liked at the publishing company, but I notice that people enjoy shorter
books because they can remember more information. (I know with the Stephen
King novels I have to read them twice, I forget what the beginning was about
^_^;; Maybe that's just me ^_^)

Shaun "Catalina" Curran ^_~

Say It with Mecha ^_^>>

Cool.. when is it supposed to hit the shelves? there is a shortage of good
mecha books..