Re: Female MS Pilots...

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:29:37 +0800

>>Christine McKenzie (sp?) [0080] Pilots the Alex a couple of times and
>>survives [ok, so she kills the guy that she's probably, if not actually come
>>to love yet, would have done in time...]
>And she doesn't exactly get off unscathed either, having gotten chopped in
>the arm something fierce. Since we never hear from her again, we never do
>learn if she recovered from that wound or not. For all we know, she may've
>been crippled for life....
>-Z-

        well, the wound thing is kinda trivial, since tha guy who piloted the
ValVarro (sp?) had only one arm. It could have been what they called the
million-dollar injury...that is, an injury that guaranteed either a lot of
r&r, or an honorable discharge. That would explain why she never is heard
from again, unless she became a simulator pilot for prototypes all her life.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919