Re: FFVII and Gundam parallels (FFVII SPOILERS)

Amuro2nd@aol.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:12:37 EST

In a message dated 12/17/98 9:23:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stoncir1@sprynet.com writes:

> I can't be the only one who noticed that Weltal II looked alot like V2
> gundam, with the wing drop minovski craft system two.

You mean the wings of light features ? I thought It looked more G Gundamish
especially after it evolved into Xenogears.

> Soemday I hope that some Xenogears models will come out.

I believe there were some garage kits models , but I don't think they are in
production anymore.