Re: new MG Gundam Mk.II + G-Defencer model?

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:47:19 PST

>> release this or if it is fan BS. And how it will balance!?? People
>> thought they had problems balancing the 1/100 Nu kit; that'll be
>> nuttin' compared to this.
>
> Ah, but Bandai planned ahead! Look at the robustness of the locked-in
>knee joints, shoulder and ankle joints on the Mk.II! It can carry alot
of
>weight!

BUT LIMITED POSIBILITY! I would be kinda scare trying any posing w/
that thing...I know you can't have your cake and eat it too, but this
thing would almost be better on a support(which is what I might do).

Mark Kai