Re: new MG Gundam Mk.II + G-Defencer model?

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:30:33 -0700 (MST)

> > Well, that would be because it's not been _made_ yet! Hold your
> I would like to just know if it is actual TRUTH that Banadai will

  Good question. I was under the impression that the poster had read about
it in HJ.

> release this or if it is fan BS. And how it will balance!?? People
> thought they had problems balancing the 1/100 Nu kit; that'll be
> nuttin' compared to this.

  Ah, but Bandai planned ahead! Look at the robustness of the locked-in
knee joints, shoulder and ankle joints on the Mk.II! It can carry alot of
weight!