Re: Gundam 08th MS Team

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:37:59 -0800

At 04:53 PM 12/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>We are really not supposed to talk about Fan Subs are this Mailing
List.
I am
>pretty sure there are only Nine Episodes of Gundam 08th MS Team.
>
>Aaron

No. There is definately episode 10. There are only 9 episodes that
are fansubbed that I am aware of, but episode 10 is definately out in
Japan. God only knows when Episode 11 or 12 is coming out? If there
is a episode 12. Miller's Report movie that was doublebilled with GW
Endless Waltz was the story up to episode 8 told from a Federation
officer's POV.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]
[ rsu@tigana.com [ Life is a work in process ]