Re: More weapon question (8th MS Team)

Wed, 16 Dec 1998 23:03:14 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Rodrick Su wrote:
> weapon. Aleast the Feds later pay back by using a damaged GM to trigger a
> nuclear blast, while sidestepping the lettering of the Antartic Treaty of
> NBC ban.

Man! you are spoiling it for me!

Now that you brought it up: where do you get to see 08th MS Team? I only
see the first few episodes (English subtitled) in a video rental store
here. I wonder if those are fan-subs.

I've seen only episode 3, looks great. Not only does it bring back
the old war, but more importantly it brings back the old earthy
credibility. Can't wait to see the whole series!

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble