RE: Some questions about EPACs, ECAPS, and magnetic bottles

Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:30:38 -0800

> Speaking of which, this model would rather nicely account for
> some of the
> weird output specs we've seen for beam weapons. The (unofficial) rating of
> 5.7 MW for the Z Gundam's beam rifle would indicate a normal-sized beam

Both the Beam Rifle and the Mega/Hyper Launch unofficially act as a dual
weapon both a gun and beam sabre. How does Zeta weild this big thing as a
beam sabre? I don't think I've see that in the animation...I thought he
always
draws his sabres out of his holster slots that pop open on its thighs.