Re: -eBay plug- Gundam Nataku Metal Clear kit

Sean Maroney (zetazot@hotmail.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:44:46 PST

Richard Ramos
>Also, I'd like to ask some advice...when one wants to "germanify" some
1/100 or 1/144 gundam kits by using wwII equipment kits, what scale do
the equipment kits have to be for the stuff to look up to scale to
gundam kits?

The only choice I can see is 1/35 a touch small maybe as they are ment
to go on human figures about 3 inchs tall. If you want the gemanify
something you might be better off with a German armor of aircraft paint
scheme. A Zak in an ambush pattern would be evil...

Sean