Re: <eBay plug> Gundam Nataku Metal Clear kit

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:32:36 +0800

> Yeah, about the ONLY thing a clear kit like this is good for is as a
>Christmas tree ornament.
>> interested in bidding, at least you can download 2 free pictures just for
>> looking and they only last for a week up there!
> Why bid when you can order the darn thing from HLJ for less than half
>the cost?
> -Probe

        I've seen the metal version of the D-Hell Custom...that thing is a beaut!

        on another aside: I seem to have solved the gp02's arm problem. fix the
left arms ball joint at the upper arm with white glue, then use the thumb
to lock the fist into place around the handle.
        Also, I'd like to ask some advice...when one wants to "germanify" some
1/100 or 1/144 gundam kits by using wwII equipment kits, what scale do the
equipment kits have to be for the stuff to look up to scale to gundam kits?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919