Re: 0083 followups

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:13:34 +0800

> Not so far; V Gundam's female villains meet a similar fate, but then
>again, so does pretty much everyone in the series. Gundam W's low body
>count does let Neun and Lady Une off the hook, though they each have a soft
>spot for their respective men. Z and ZZ wipe out all the tough women in the
>last episodes. Brutal.
>-- Mark

        hmmm...well, tough women in japanese mythology are usually one of two
things...exceptions like the Empress Jingo (from whom Susano-o-mikimoto was
born...sorry if wrong spelling), or they were evil snow spirits -- of women
who died while lost in snowstorms...I guess killing of the tough women
might seem logical in a weird sort of way...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919