[Games]PSX: Char's Counter Attack

Lersak B. (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:57:50 +0700

Just have a chance for this game this evening.

The feeling is very close to ZETA Gundam that was launched several
months ago. (Not so much improve, just like Gundam Ver.1 -> Ver.2)

However, IMHO, the Flash-back cut-scenes for this eternal rival (Char -
Amuro) is somewhat the core selling point for this game. (Target to old
fans). I wish that BANDAI will redo the whole series, with the current
Animation Technologies.

There is the "BATTLE" game mode (VS CPU.), which by chance, I won 7-8 MS
s in a row, and then I met a hidden character, QUATTRO BAZINA (no
wonder) in his golden HYAKU SHIKI. Well, the Mega Launcher nailed me
down.

I wondered that BANDAI will include the RED ZGOK and RED Rick Dias in
this game or not. They are Char's too!

Lers.

(PS) BANDAI uses the term [E.F.S.F] in this game