Re: HobbyLink Japan???

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:14:52 EST

But they do not take money orders. Which is the only way I can pay, until I go
through college, get a real job, and be able to afford a Credit Card, but I
don't want a Credit Card, because even with self control, there is too much
temptiton to buy what I can't afford at the moment ^_^

In a message dated 12/15/1998 10:08:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,