Re: HobbyLink Japan???

amuro@mindspring.com
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:07:32 -0500

I have posted this a couple of times, but will do so again.....after dealing with Hobbylink Japan on several occasions, I switched to Rainbow Ten and have never been unhappy that I did. They actually respond to your inquiries via email (as long as you keep them simple yes/no questions in English.) They will search to find models for you not listed in their catalog and suprisingly enough, they ship SAL and it always reaches me in a matter of a week or two (and I live in Harrisburg PA, USA) They also take reservations the moment they know about any kits. I don't mean any direspect to Scott T. Hards or Hobbylink Japan. But Rainbow Ten has always offered me far superior service.
(IMHO :D )

J. Hricak

Early Morning Mantra of Awakening:
"The Sun has not yet entered the Red Giant phase."