also newbie

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:02:29 -0500 (EST)

OK, I will do a quickie self-intro too.

I watched the original Gundam 0079 (Cantonese-subbed) way back on TV in
Hong Kong. And pretty much nothing else since! I am hoping to ratified
that ignorance pretty quickly. (Which invite the question: what TV
series and OVA are available in N. America and are they subbed/dubbed?)

I am interested in the factors that distinguish Gundam from all (almost
all) other animes that I watched as a kid: politics, war and human nature.

I have just re-started model building, so I look forward to some models-
related discussions. (e.g. How do you keep up to date on recent and
future Bandai releases?)

Thanks. BTW I am in Toronto.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *