RE: Re: Gundam CCA Playstation?

Kota Fujimura (fujimura+@MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:04:38 -0500

You know, it's odd Bandai Visual didn't translate game part of "Digital
Beat", since it had a lot of info about VFX-2. Oh well, here are more info
on top of what Ollie posted already.

He's also the character you'll be playing in the game. He was just
transferred to the team. He is known as "Angel Ace" to some of the other
pilot (not that it's his callsign).

> Unknown name (perhaps Tung Ma Woon?). Female, age 15 years. Very brave
> and independent. Often acts alone.

Female? I thought he was a male! Anyway, his name is Toma Shun.

Also, some other note;

* Like I said already, you'll be playing Aegis Fokker, who was just
transferred to 727th Squad VF-X.
* This is the first Macross story that doesn't involve ANY KIND OF
SINGING!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

You can see the character design Mikimoto did on Bandai Visual's "Digital
Beat"'s Japanese edition. Here's URL, if you want to see some pictures:

http://emotion.channel.or.jp/dbeat/game/00016.html

You may need Shockwave pluggin.

and just to keep this on topic, I heard the rumor that last volume of 08th
Team will hit the shelf in April, 1999. Don't know what happened, but I
hope they make it good!

Kota

ICQ = #7112445
GML Archive <http://www.best.com/~scorpio>