Re: Introduction - newbie

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:38:47 EST

Sean Maroney writes:

<<Model wise -
I don't do Mobile Suits (too many seam line to keep one sane.) I do work
on Luftwaffe subjects though. Thats about all I can think of now.>>

You don't have to paint the seam lines if you don't want too. I seldom ever
paint my Gundams and I never paint the seam lines, becasue they look fine to
me without the seam lines being black. You ought to try at least one Gundam. I
suggest the 1/144 HG Gundam MK. II High Grade kit and any Master Grade kit if
you can afford one. Basically since theres SO many Gundam kits, I usually just
buy Gundams that catch my eye and that look neat to me. Welcome to the Gundam
Mailing List! I'm glad there's a new person on the ML and I hope you enjoy
this ML

Aaron