Very OT: Hello, I am still alive, barely...

Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:01:23 -0500

To my many friends whom have been trying to e-mail me and have not heard
back... my bad. I am very sorry. Things have been a little nuts at the
home front. In fact, I haven't been able to participate as much and have
seen so many good topics! Any way... I am still alive and doing okay. For
those who have emailed me, sorry that I haven't been able to reply.
I am currently going through a small finical crisis and will have a majority
of my models and books collection posted on sale. I will post the URL as
soon as I finish, hopefully by next week. A major chunk of it will be
Gundam and Anime related, along with some Star Wars stuff.
They say to toughen up you skin when challenged with tough times, well, I
feel like a freaking rhino just about now. Any how... Talk to you all soon
and thanks for the band width.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com
H 617-361-1012