Re: Camille designs Zeta?

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:22:42 +1300

At 08:14 PM 12/11/98 -0800, Daffyd wrote:
>Camille had the advantage of being the son of *two* MS designers
>-- both of his parents had contributed to the Mk.II design -- and tinkered
>(as noted above) in Junior MS design for the acclaim it earned him.

Which I guess brings back the question, how much of an input did Camille
have in the Zeta design.

By the way, who compiled the Gudnam Timeline found on venice.tcp.com?
There is an entry in the Zeta Gundam time period which reads Camille and
Astonage Medoso complete the design for Zeta Gundam.

-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013
ICQ 2822685