AnimeVillage, How do I contact them?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 00:28:56 EST

How do I contact AV.Com about my Membership? I registered with AnimeVillage
using two different E-Mail address's and used a different Member Screen Name
under each E-Mail addess, but I entered the same Street address under both
Memberships. Anyone know of AV.Coms E-Mail address or Phone number that I can
write or call to fix this problem. The reason I did this, was because the
first time I registerd, it wouldn't accept my E-mail address and I thought I
wasn't registered, so next time I used BlazeEagle@aol.com and I was registered
and got the Membership welcome message on both E-Mail address's.

Please help,

Aaron