Re: The *New* Anime Village

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:28:21 -0500

>The site is pretty much the same, content-wise, but the old wine has
been
>poured into a new bottle. I'm glad I waited to try an connect to it --
even
>with the T1 connection here at Wasser, the pages were slow to load.

It must have been just you. I went there on a 28.8K modem, and the pages
came down pretty fast. Maybe I missed the page before December 2nd, but
when
I tried the page in late October, early November, it was slow as crap on
my line.
Now that it is faster to load, I'm going to be visiting there a lot more
often.

Linwood

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]