Re: The *New* Anime Village

Mark Page (ayanami@merlin.net.au)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:44:41 +1000

At 08:52 PM 12/9/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/9/1998 7:20:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>DafyddD@WasserInc.com writes:
>
><< Aono 6 Go, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star >>
>
>What in the heck are those three shows about? I have only heard of those
three
>show by name.

Hmm.... Only seen an episode of Cowboy Bebop.... Looked quite good....
About bounty hunters, I think.... The episode I've seen had something to
do with a guy named Abdul Hakim trying to smuggle a welsh corgi named Ein,
with the protagonists Spike Spiegel and Jet Black after him....

Aono 6 Go I have no idea.... I just know its completely computer rendered
(no cells), and as for Outlaw Star, I've only seen pics.... They're
nothing to write home about, so it really could go either way with me.

MAPPY