Whatever Happened To GtM VIII?

Dafydd Dyar (DafyddD@WasserInc.com)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:32:16 -0800

I went by the Kinokuniya Bookstore during my lunch hour and they'd just
gotten in Gundam The Movies IX. As with Eddie at Asahiya, I found GtM IX
parked next to GtM VII, with no sign of GtM VIII.

So what gives here? Did Asahiya Shuppan simply not ship GtM VIII over here?
From what I gather from personnel at both bookstores, GtM VIII was never so
much as a blip on the radar, failing to appear on any "upcoming" lists and a
prominent no-show at the receiving dock.

Has *anyone* seen GtM VIII? If so, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know,
especially if you saw any extra copies....

-Z-