Scale Modelling in Singapore

Khyron Goh (pinochio@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:06:23 +0800 (SGT)

Hi there!

I just signed up with a community centre to teach scale modelling and the
title of my course will be

'How to do a good scale model'

Basically it will be Gundam base modelling, but I'll be including others
like WWII warplanes and tanks.

Techniques covered will also be both basic and advance but no dioramas.

However, it still needs to undergo People's Association approval about my
proposal to teach.

So meanwhile, I would like to perhaps conduct some impromptu lessons (not to
worry, I have the necessary equipment) for some of u guys out there in
Singapore, at a discounted price. Please email me privately for details if
u're interested, I hope we have alot to share during the lessons.

At the sametime, I would be glad if any of u out there on the mailing list
could provide some feedback on the various subjects u think I should
concentrate on etc.

Till then.......

Khyron