Re: New Bandai catalog/MG Dom (was: More info on the Perfect

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:53:59 EST

In a message dated 12/7/1998 2:39:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

<< Oh, the stupid Jet Alone?
   Hum! It's inconceivable to me that someone could confuse that
 barrel-chested, ribbon-armed, 1970's style giant-robo monstrousity with
 the mechy-techy, 'real-army' power and grace of the Gasaraki Ishtar!

I know. Jet Alone plain sucked. It was basically only to show how much better
the Eva's are then mass produced, automated giant robots.