OT: Some questions about Macross

Sean Miller (sbmiller@mindspring.com)
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 23:11:24 -0500

>Robotech, yes. Macross, no. The Robotech Protoculture stuff makes about
>the same sense as Macross 7, actually, meaning little in the scientific
>sense.
>
>Markross-II

15 years? Maybe from a certain american RPG stats.(from the creator of "a
thinking man's game...")
Is that info in any of the descriptions found in "Perfect Memory" or such?
(Can't read japanese quite yet so my source is just for pictures right now)

What song energy make no sense? Ever been to a concert? Or sung hyms in
church? Listen to Basara's song! Sound energy is an expanding wave motion
produced by maridians in the body.
Oh yea, and um the singing is a sound effect of the gun (but he forgets to
shoot them near the end of the series and in D7)pods...really...sound can't
travel thru space....um...oh well...
-Sean