Re: Revival of Zeon / PMX-004?

dyar@halcyon.com
Sat, 05 Dec 1998 18:58:30 -0800

At 21:04 12/5/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I discovered this one yesterday, I suppose it's not really canonic but
>it depicts interesting MSs, and is a bit grim and gritty, the only
>annoying fact being the Zeta / Double Zeta proliferation.
>Well, here are my questions:
>
>1) If "Bread" is PMX-005 and The O 2 is still PMX-003 what is supposed
>to be PMX-004 (PMX-000 being Messala, PMX-001 Pallas Athene and PMX-002
>Bolinoak Saman) ?

PMX-004 Jaguar was another of Kazuhisa Kondoh's inventions. If I recall
correctly, it appeared in Kondoh's Side Story of Z manga.

>2) Is MAN-010 "G3" (Gei Drei) some manga version of Nightingale? From
>what I understood G1 was (Gei Eins) was Elmeth and G2 (Gei Zwei) was
>just canceled, I guess that would have been MAN-009 (correct me if I'm
>wrong).

As I recall, the "Nightingale" is a variant on the MSN-04 Sazabi appearing
in one of the CCA novelizations (Hi-Streamer?), so the MAN-010 G-Drei would
be an offshoot of the Sazabi, if anything.

-Z-