Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 21:01:23 PST

>In the MS Encyclopaedia 98, the ZMSV shows that there are three
variants of
>the ZG protype, all with the model stamp MSZ-006. hat makesit at least
6
>protypes before a the 'final' protoype (ZG) was. What I would like to
know
>now is what is ZG supposed to have evolved to? As far as I can see,
mass
>production of ZG never saw the light of day. Only a few ZPlus ever
made,
>and I am convinced that ReGZ was never mass produced.

Well, it seems like both the Z+ AND ReGZ were the firsts in a mass Z
line, but just didn't work out. Perhaps the lines were just dead ends
and the info for them was transferred into projects like the GMIII and
the Jegan. The ReGZ would have made a GREAT line, and probably would
have helped out against the Crossbone Vanguard a lot more than the
retooled Jegans did.

Mark Kai