Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam and Macross

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:43:02 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/4/1998 8:43:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> mkuett@hotmail.com writes:
>
> << I thought you were saying too much technical stuff hindered the story
> for you...sorry I made the jump to "Fantasy" Mecha.
> >>
> No, not at all. I like Techie stuff to a certain extent, but authors can go
> way too techie. There was one book I could only half read it. This author was
> starting to go into way too much detail of this alien race and before the
> story continues, you get this 3-4 page essay like info about the aliens and
> their machines. I want to know how something real or not real works, but I
> don't want a mechanics guide on "How to Build a Mobile Suite" You know? ^_^

And then, there are some of us who are curious about how to build your
very own Mobile Suite.

---
[ Rodrick Su       [                                                  ]
[ rsu@tigana.com   [       I might be crazier than you think.         ]