Re: Solomon Question

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:41:45 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > watching the anime. The nuke Gato launches uses Minovsky fusion, so
>
> Where did you hear it used 'minofsky fusion'?
> I mean, I guess that could work (whatever it is) though it does make it
> kinda sound like it's only as powerful as an exploding M-Engine generator!

The spec on the box. Convention Minovksy fusion generally wants to
contain explosion, though they can invert that and make a nice big clean
burning bomb. Nominal Neutron Bomb usually are in the kilotons range,
comparing to the megaton bomb on the ICBM. Imagine if you will, a
40 megaton Neutron Bomb that pretty much won't pollute...

---
[ Rodrick Su       [                                                  ]
[ rsu@tigana.com   [       I might be crazier than you think.         ]