Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam and Macross

CatKanwak@aol.com
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:26:24 EST

In a message dated 12/4/98 9:23:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< This author was
 starting to go into way too much detail of this alien race and before the
 story continues, you get this 3-4 page essay like info about the aliens and
 their machines. I want to know how something real or not real works, but I
 don't want a mechanics guide on "How to Build a Mobile Suite" You know? ^_^

Lemme guess: Starship Troopers by Robert A. Hienlien ^_^