Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam and Macross

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:20:15 EST

In a message dated 12/4/1998 8:43:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

<< I thought you were saying too much technical stuff hindered the story
 for you...sorry I made the jump to "Fantasy" Mecha.

No, not at all. I like Techie stuff to a certain extent, but authors can go
way too techie. There was one book I could only half read it. This author was
starting to go into way too much detail of this alien race and before the
story continues, you get this 3-4 page essay like info about the aliens and
their machines. I want to know how something real or not real works, but I
don't want a mechanics guide on "How to Build a Mobile Suite" You know? ^_^

Aaron