RE: GW Questions

Kota Fujimura (fujimura+@MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:36:45 -0500

Yeah, Wing Gundam is most likely the most under-appreciated Gundam ever!

I mean, it is the only Gundam ever to get severely damaged in the opening
credit for God's sake!

It was abandoned in the very first episode it appeared in, then slammed by a
torpedo, self-destructed, its replica was blown up, then spends about half a
series in underwater somewhere, gets immobilized few episodes later after
it was recovered, and re-appears again only to be damaged beyond repair.

No other Gundams ever had to go through that kind of abuse...

Kota

ICQ = #7112445
GML Archive <http://www.best.com/~scorpio>